Behind every great company is a great team! Be part of our family business and join our enthusiastic, motivated and professional team here in the beautiful mountains.
Winter and Summer
Our change-over assistants help prepare our weekly rental properties for our newly arriving guests. Working days are mostly Saturday and Sundays but can be occasionally midweek.
- An EU passport or French residence permit / Titre de séjour or working visa is needed.
- Previous cleaning experience is essential and full training will be given.
- We can offer a French contract if you are not set up as auto-entrepreneur.
- Variable hourly rate depending on experience.
- Extra hours at the start and end of season when setting up and closing down the properties.
- Free ski/snowboard hire for the season including skis/board, boots & poles (quality kit from our in-resort partner).
NOTE: Accommodation is not included.
Interested in joining our team?
Please send your CV, photo and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Charlotte, Ric & Julia.