Flexible and delicious!
We want you to make the most of your stay and offer a flexible catering service to suit any budget or group. Don't worry about cooking every night, after all it is your holiday so let us do it for you! We offer two types of catering - gourmet delivery or our fully catered experience (available for selected properties and subject to availability of the Pure Morzine chef):
Our fully catered experience
Breakfast, afternoon tea and delicious gourmet evening meals... relax and let us take care of everything. We offer bespoke catered packages which can be tailored to your budget. These can consist of just the accommodation and catering or the prior with transfers and ski passes. Our fully catered package is for selected properties only (subject to availability of the Pure Morzine chef) during the winter season and must be taken for a full week.
Our fully catered experience can include:
- Six breakfasts with eggs made to order
- Six afternoon tea/coffee with cake
- Six delicious three/four course evening meals (with wine)
- Children's early sitting can be arranged if needed
- Quality linen and towels with a mid-week towel change
- Two/Three cleans of the chalet during your stay
- Bathrobes & complimentary bathroom toiletries
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service and assistance including piste and weather advice from Pure Morzine's recommended ski instructors
- Free WIFI and Netflix
- Xbox One & games
- Return shared airport transfers included (a private transfer can be arranged for an additional charge)
- Access to special rate ski passes (which are ready at the property on your arrival - no queuing at the ski pass office!)
- Access to special rate ski/snowboard hire (your equipment will be delivered to your property on your arrival by a qualified technician who will give an individual and tailored set up to each member of your group)
- Assistance and advice for organising ski school lessons
- Ski lift drop off and pick up service available for an additional charge
- Cots and high-chairs are available (you will need to bring your own cot linen)
Half or fully catered with
Chef Daniel (with whom we have worked with since 2009) is our preferred in-house chef and will come to your chalet or apartment to cook breakfast, afternoon tea and delicious gourmet evening meals. He offers several different menus including a fully flexible menu where you can choose what you want. For groups of eight or more for a full week (six nights).
Pure Morzine does give authorisation for outside catering to take place in any of the properties. All catering services other than Chalet Kitchen must be booked directly via ourselves.